Thank you to Jeremy Bates for including me in this!
Awesome! This is my first real Blog Hop thing. If your name is listed at the bottom of this blog post, copy and paste these ten questions into your blog, answer them referencing one of your works, either a book or WIP. Then whomever reads this post will hop on over to your blog and so on, and so on, and so on… And if you want to hope aboard –just contact one of the bloggers at the bottom of the post and they will likely add you to their five-author list.
My TEN questions are going to be about the next book in the Revelation Series.
1. What is the working title of your book?
Dark Inhibition. I think the title really delves into the psyche of Ryleigh and where she is after her battle with Finar.
2. Where did the idea come from for the book?
It is the second in the series. Originally, I wanted to write a stand-alone YA novel. But then, this story I have brewing has become pretty large. I’ve semi-outlined the third and final installment, but I’ll talk about that another day.
3. What genre does your book fall under?
YA Supernatural (Paranormal as it is written) OR under Amazon guidelines, Children’s Science Fiction, Fantasy, and Horror.
4. Which actors would you choose to play your characters in a movie rendition?
I’ve actually thought about this. Is that weird? I love love LOVE, Emma Stone. I think she would make an awesome Ryleigh, but my children think she might be too old. I think she is just right to be honest. I also like Alex Pettyfer for Tristan.
5. What is the one-sentence synopsis of your book?
It’s time to fight the darkness inside.
6. Will your book be self-published or represented by an agency?
Hopefully through Master Koda, they’ve accepted the first installment for re-release and will hopefully not pass on the 2nd.
7. How long did it take you to write the first draft of your manuscript?
I’m still working on it. I want this completed by Christmas or shortly after.
8. What other books would you compare this story to within your genre?
9. Who or What inspired you to write this book?
My children. My family. The support of my small fan base. I love you guys! And the support of all the indie author’s I’ve connect with ❤
10. What else about your book might pique the reader’s interest?
If you liked the first one, you’ll love the second. More romance, more turmoil, and … you-know-who is coming back, bigger and badder than ever!
YAY! Now, five awesome writers that I am tagging in this tour!